What Are You Doing When You Graduate?

Have you considered staying at VCU in a Graduate Program within the College of Humanities and Sciences?

Did you know that:

  • Some graduate programs pay you a stipend and cover your graduate tuition.
  • There are Masters (MS) and Doctoral (PhD) programs in most departments.
  • Your stipend can be provided by your service as a Graduate Teaching Assistant (great experience!) or as a Research Assistantship

Look at the document below to see which departments have an MS Program and Doctoral funding:

CHS Graduate Programs
CHS Graduate Programs (pdf)

Deadlines can be as early as January 15th for the Fall semester, so start searching for the latest information and then contact the program director of the programs that interest you.  If you need any help or have any questions you can contact each department individually, talk to your advisor, or visit our Prospective Graduate Student page!