Banner and university resources

  • Banner Information Center – Contains the Banner login, FAQs, information and technical support
    • For Banner access needs, such as new or separating employees, contact
  • Financial Reporting – University Controller’s Office website features state and university financial policies, grant effort reporting and ECRT
  • Treasury Services – Includes the website for the Cashier’s Office, forms for deposits and information on gift deposits
  • Student Accounting Department – Houses information on student billing, tuition and fees
  • VCU Technology Services – Telecommunications website with forms
    • Please note that requests for cell phones, smart phones and PDAs require approval by the dean’s and provost offices

Salary Savings and FACR Guidelines


  • University Procurement and Payment – Includes accounts payable, fiscal administrator monthly newsletters and procurement and purchasing information and policies
  • eVA home page – The state’s eVA electronic ordering system website contains updates on state and university contracts and SWAM

Travel and food/dining

Faculty moving and relocation

Fiscal Administrators Newsletters

Please view and read previous Fiscal Administrators newsletters on the Procurement Web site.

Agency Risk Management & Internal Control Standards (ARMICS)

The College periodically conducts ARMICS workshops for administrative staff, chairs and program directors. Contact India Urbach for more information.