Banner and university resources
- Banner Information Center – Contains the Banner login, FAQs, information and technical support
- For Banner access needs, such as new or separating employees, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Reporting – University Controller’s Office website features state and university financial policies, grant effort reporting and ECRT
- Treasury Services – Includes the website for the Cashier’s Office, forms for deposits and information on gift deposits
- Student Accounting Department – Houses information on student billing, tuition and fees
- VCUNet – Telecommunications website with forms
- Please note that requests for cell phones, smart phones and PDAs require approval by the dean’s and provost offices
- University Procurement and Payment – Includes accounts payable, fiscal administrator monthly newsletters and procurement and purchasing information and policies
- eVA home page – The state’s eVA electronic ordering system website contains updates on state and university contracts and SWAM
Travel and food/dining
- University Procurement and Payment – See the accounts payable link on the procurement website for all state and university travel policies and procedures and the travel authorization form
- Please note that selected travel food authorizations require dean’s and provost office approvals and should be allowed seven to 14 days for review.
- Business Services
- CHS food approval memo
Faculty moving and relocation
Fiscal Administrators Newsletters
Please view and read previous Fiscal Administrators newsletters on the Procurement Web site.
Agency Risk Management & Internal Control Standards (ARMICS)
The College periodically conducts ARMICS workshops for administrative staff, chairs and program directors. Contact India Urbach for more information.